Is there a clean race club out there ?

• Thread starter MrCatsEyes
  • 12 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Been playing gts since launch , it's a great game .
I manged to get dr c and sr s but I know I can go faster .
The thing is I've stopped playing online lately because of the morons that deliberately ram and push and it's really putting me off the game .
Does anybody know of a race club or somthing similar where idiots aren't welcome ?

Im in NRz Team but im part of the drift team, if you are a racer and have good times you can ask for a test for the racing team, msg NRz_Viper or NRz_Mercer for a try out and more info.

Cheers
OK thank you. Do I message them on here or on psn?
My times aren't bad .regularly about 3 seconds out of the top 10 stars in the nations cup and my best was .5 of second out the top 10 stars . I'm not the best or fastest but I know how to race ....clean .
Do they share set ups ? As that's my weak piont I can't tune like the pros

Been playing gts since launch , it's a great game .
I manged to get dr c and sr s but I know I can go faster .
The thing is I've stopped playing online lately because of the morons that deliberately ram and push and it's really putting me off the game .
Does anybody know of a race club or somthing similar where idiots aren't welcome ?
What time zone are you in? If you can race at 9pm EST you should seriously look into the SNAIL Racing League. Link in my sig. If you notice at the top of the of Online Racing section we have our own section of the forum. Practice is tonight so you might be able to get in if there's an extra spot but Sunday is our race day.

What time zone are you in? If you can race at 9pm EST you should seriously look into the SNAIL Racing League. Link in my sig. If you notice at the top of the of Online Racing section we have our own section of the forum. Practice is tonight so you might be able to get in if there's an extra spot but Sunday is our race day.
OK thanks I've only just seen your message so I'll check it out after work

We are not on discord, no. Go to www.snailracing.org and it will redirect you to the main thread of our league forums on here. Read the first post in the main thread to get all the info and follow the rules for how to officially request to join.

Latest Posts

Back