Is there a comprehensive list of "racing items?"

  • Thread starter Thread starter MIE1992
  • 2 comments
  • 569 views
Messages
5,865
United States
Connecticut
Messages
Ridley-X4
Like, for some cars, you can change the headlamp color, or change the windshield banner, and I think I saw someone change the license plate of the Lancer X, and I don't mean the elaborate uses of the livery editor to superimpose a license plate where it already is on the car, either. So, is there a list of these items, and which cars can use them?
 
Not that I know of, but if I know gtplanet members there’s a high probability somebody is keeping track of what’s available in mileage exchange in a spreadsheet or something somewhere... Or maybe even exactly what you’re after.
 
Some of the guys in this thread might be nice enough to go through their collections and sort out a list for us if you ask nicely, I would also be interested in a database of some kind.

I know of a few for sure, Porsche and Mclaren have their own brand sunstrips
Most if not all of the Gr3 and Gr4 cars can have yellow headlight covers.
 
Back