Is there a forum to discuss course strategy. Im looking for Autumn Ring opinions

GTP_hamster1984
Looking for opinions on best lines or tips for full autumn ring. I basically wonder about the 2nd hairpin leading to the left turn, and suggestions on the turns after the long slow left sweeper.

I use generally an out-in-out on the hairpin, followed by a late apex on the following left hand turn to get on the power as soon as possible as you should be full power from that apex through to the long left sweeper. Getting a good apex and exit speed is important.

The following chicane from the sweeper I will skip across the curbs at full speed, upon hitting the 2nd right curb I will brake aiming for the outside of the circuit to slow the car for the following right hand turn.

The final few corners, I will take a shallow exit from the first right corner to line the car up for a full throttle run to the finish. If you attack the 2nd last right corner to hard, you will run out to the exit curb and will have to lift off the throttle to make the following left hand corner.

Latest Posts

Back