Is there a gt5 video player/editor for pc

Messages
150
Messages
Antix5
As the title says I wondered if there was a way to cut an edit gt5 video footage on my pc as I would like to make highlights of some of the races in any online championships/races ive been taking part in. Anyone done this before?
 
I just wasn't sure as if I turn the file into a stardard video file I assume I won't be able to change between cars an views freely like you do on replay. has anyone done this before? or recomend any particlar software?

thanks for any help?
 
GT5 replay files are not video files, they only work in GT5. You'll have to use something like a capture card or a camera pointed at the screen to record them.
 
ok I see. shame there is no better way. I'll have to work with what I got then
 
PD were going to put a Youtube upload feature in, so there may be an update in the future that includes it.
 
Back