Is there a "Holy Grail" Car in GT5's UCD?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lisimo
  • 20 comments
  • 2,522 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
133
Messages
Lisimo
Just curious, as to see if there is a car in a factory paint (a 0 switch car) which maybe the RAREST to appear in the Used Car Dealer. As I see people in the Marketplace Forum collecting all sorts of car models.
If this has been posted before, mods please close the thread.
 
Daihatsu Midget D Type II.
If you see it, but it ASAP!

But in all seriousness, there really isnt a holy Grail car with duping.
 
There are quite a few Holy Grail cars. The Holy Grails are anything that "isn't" a Skyline, Silva, MX-5/Miata, and NSX :sly:
 
You want to know which is the rarest car with the rarest paint color that you don't see around here?

Lots of people have the expensive race cars and "hard to get" cars but not a lot of people have the cheapo stuff. You don't see people asking for really any of the 100 Miatas in the game, do you? They are probably the hardest to come by.

My opinion, finding a car with 0/0, I am having trouble finding people to trade their RUF 3400S to me.

I'd say look though my garage. I have all the cars in the game and there is a rarity rating along with each car. As you will see, a lot of the race cars everyone has but a lot of the cheap cars, next to no one has.
 
That is why I Have a life step van lol,if there was it would be the nomad dioblo btw I have.a lot if people are looking for that car
 
That is why I Have a life step van lol,if there was it would be the nomad dioblo btw I have.a lot if people are looking for that car

oddly enough, that car is extremely easy to get, the Diablo that is.
 
O,:dopey: I thought you were talking about my life step van pshhh its very rare indeed:)the xanavi hart gtr is rare to super rare I have that to:)
 
BryCivicSi
oddly enough, that car is extremely easy to get, the Diablo that is.

I believe it was one of the first cars in the OCD...
 
I believe it was one of the first cars in the OCD...

It's also on l think level 17 ticket. And there aren't many other cars on that level so it comes up pretty quickly if you know how to work a ticket properly.
 
I'd have to say the Life Step Van is definitely one of the rarest, along with the 1962 Skyline, because it's stock value is something around 300,000cr. Other cars you never see are things like the Ginetta G4. Some cars though you never seem to see other than on collectors lists, like the 330 P4, the Alfa Giulia TZ2 and the Ford Mk IV. And I'm proud to say I have them all!
 
Finally got the Aston-Martin One-77!!!
 
Just curious, as to see if there is a car in a factory paint (a 0 switch car) which maybe the RAREST to appear in the Used Car Dealer. As I see people in the Marketplace Forum collecting all sorts of car models.
If this has been posted before, mods please close the thread.

I have never seen the RX7 race car with dark black mate body paint and mate white top.
 
I started playing the game during the PSN outage so it was definitely the FGT.
 
Either one of the AC Cars with Stripes, Blue w/ white or Black w/Yellow. 0 switch with miles I'd like to see.

I've never seen them in the UCD and only obtained them from Tickets.

You did say UCD holy grail right
 
Alternatively, also this:

Rare UCD Cars?

Which is specifically about UCD cars.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back