Is there a limit to the number of thumbnails in the livery editor?

• Thread starter Akwaaba
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
London/Malaysia/Tunisia
Waizon/v8stage1/
I have 325 liveries in GT7 - almost all imported from GT Sport.
What I find slightly frustrating, is whenever I add another livery from GT Sport, the number of liveries without a thumbnail reduces - it is now 34.
The liveries still open in the livery editor, but I can't tell which liveries are actually missing a thumbnail until I do open them.

Is there a cach, or something I can do to refresh these thumbnails

For clarity, if I have shared the liveries, then they can all be seen in showcase. It is only when I open the livery editor, and select all cars.
Any ideas, how to fix this bug?

Edit: if it is relevant, I use a PS4 Pro

Last edited:
I have the same problem. I have roughly 300 of 500 liveries without thumbnail. Most are recognizable with their names, thankfully.
I left it like that since I don't know if opening and saving would affect the shared livery. And now I don't care anymore, I can't imagine spending that much time opening and saving 300 liveries.

I noticed it stopped happening for a while (I can see every thumbnail from June to September) and it's happening again since the last update last week.

I have the same problem. I have roughly 300 of 500 liveries without thumbnail. Most are recognizable with their names, thankfully.
I left it like that since I don't know if opening and saving would affect the shared livery. And now I don't care anymore, I can't imagine spending that much time opening and saving 300 liveries.

I noticed it stopped happening for a while (I can see every thumbnail from June to September) and it's happening again since the last update last week.
Thank you for the reply, I wonder how many others have the same.
I find it mildly annoying though.

I left it like that since I don't know if opening and saving would affect the shared livery.
It won't. Thought I wish it did and you could update shared liveries without needing to re-share them.

Opening and saving the livery again will restore the thumbnail.

It won't. Thought I wish it did and you could update shared liveries without needing to re-share them.

Opening and saving the livery again will restore the thumbnail.
Wait a second.. Are you saying that if you add a decal to a shared livery for example, the shared livery will be updated with the new decal? :eek:

Wait a second.. Are you saying that if you add a decal to a shared livery for example, the shared livery will be updated with the new decal? :eek:
Unfortunately not, I just said that I wish it did that :(

Latest Posts

Back