Is there a list of car weight distributions for gt4 cars?

• Thread starter pht
  • 3 comments
Does anyone know if anyone has compiled a list of car weight distributions for gt4 cars?

other than that, does anyone know if the spring rates given in the game are wheel rates, or actual spring rates? (lord, I hope they're wheel rates...)

Now, don't kill me, I did look through the faq's and guides and such here...

I'm trying to see if we can pin down any more specific information about the gt4 cars for tuning purposes... all these books on my shelf, and no way to apply the physics, ... heh :)

Other than that... HI!

I'm a real sicko, lol. Mopar man... prefer the 69' and earlier a-bodies, myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the individual FAQ's and guides don't have it and nothing that resembles a list is coming up on the search then I guess nobody's got them down on this site...

...if you want them written down here, I'm afraid you're on your own to find those out. But, you might be able to score points (not literally) with the other members if you did add those to the guides and whatnot.

As for your lower comment, that might be good for a signature rather than throwing in a random thing in this thread. I like Mopars too, the '69 Charger's my favorite (next in line would be the '70 'Cuda)

MR-2 (AW11) and MR-2 (ZZW31) are 50-50.

The best way to find out is to do research into the car you're interested really. That how I've found out so far.

Ah, Drat, I figured as much when I didn't find any listings on weight and the like.
Some of the older cars don't have much if any useful info out on the net.

Oddly, the one bit of listed info on weight distribution I could find on the ginetta g4 (messing with it at the moment) had it with a rear-wards weight bias! :ill:

On the spring rate issue: If nobody knows off hand, ... well, if anyone can think of a way of testing this, I might be induced to try it. :P

As for my parting comment in the first post...

Well, that was my ... first post! B) It was by way of introduction. :)

Latest Posts

Back