- 165

- York, UK
- Steeeve104
- steeeve104
The question's in the title...
I've done a fair few searches, and I've found the threads that list different colours/numbers available for the race cars (e.g. Camaro LM) and cars that can't be painted, but does anyone know of a definitive list of cars that don't give out paint chips. The only ones I know for sure are the McLarens, and maybe some of the striped Vipers but I'd like to know if there are any others.
Thanks.
I've done a fair few searches, and I've found the threads that list different colours/numbers available for the race cars (e.g. Camaro LM) and cars that can't be painted, but does anyone know of a definitive list of cars that don't give out paint chips. The only ones I know for sure are the McLarens, and maybe some of the striped Vipers but I'd like to know if there are any others.
Thanks.