Is there a place to make requests of GT6 Programming Team?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT_Astroboy
  • 1 comments
  • 422 views

Would you like to see back the Credit Bonus for winning on-line races with lower PP cars ?

  • I don't care. I always race with the highest PP possible.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know; I didn't race on-line races.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
48
United States
Tucson, Arizona. USA
Messages
jochoalions
I suppose that there is a Forum or a Thread that the GT6 programming team reads. I have not found it. Can someone point me to it if it exists?

My suggestion is to bring back the Bonus Credits for winning an on-line race with PP Level below the Race Requirements. It was a very nice reward to receive for attempting to compete with performance handicap.

I will try a Show-of-Hands below..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back