- 116

- Kansas/U.S.A.
- CapnCwby1969
Hi there!
I was wondering if there was a method to the madness here. I just started playing this game last week (damn COD Black Ops), well, I got some pretty good vehicles for prizes and then I win some reall ridiculous cars here recently! i mean like an old Subaru, and a really old Citroen! Combined, I think these cars have a total of 30 hp!
Why does this happen? Is there a reason? Are they just random cars?
Thanks!
I was wondering if there was a method to the madness here. I just started playing this game last week (damn COD Black Ops), well, I got some pretty good vehicles for prizes and then I win some reall ridiculous cars here recently! i mean like an old Subaru, and a really old Citroen! Combined, I think these cars have a total of 30 hp!
Why does this happen? Is there a reason? Are they just random cars?
Thanks!