Is there a site where we can submit suggestions to the creators of GT3?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SKILLZ
  • 13 comments
  • 738 views
Messages
33
I have alot of good suggetions for Grand Turismo 4(as I'm sure you all do)So I was wondering if there is a site where we can submit these ideas to the people in charge of creating the game.
 
Unfortunately not, all we can do is e-mail SCEE/SCEA with our comments and ideas. the e-mail address is on the website.:(
 
guess that ain't gonna have much effect unless nuff people ask about the same thing then they would change it accordingly
 
mmmm I think they'd pay attention to serious suggestions after all we are the gamers and they want to keep us buying there games :D
 
There is actually a site where Sony employees look at for Gran Turismo game ideas.

Although you may not believe me, that site is my Gran Turismo website.
Here's the url: http://gtsc.netfirms.com/gtideas.htm

I have had quite a few responses from Sony NZ, and one of them was a lady saying that the head guy for the Gran Turismo franchise in Europe has seen my site.

So if you want to submit any game idea's e-mail them to me at mustang-man@lycos.com and i'll put em on the site. :)
 
Site, site, site. How many more times can i say it! :D
 
Nice one Mustang_man :thumbsup:

Do the :gt: People know about GT Planet?
 
She said that they do visit Gran Turismo sites, so then they must have seen this place.
Don't know if they would have come to the forums though.
 
If they did come into the forums they'd get some great ideas 💡....

Should we email them to be sure they know about this place? :computer:
 
I doubt they have enough spare time to look around forums.
 
Well if they discovered what over 6500 GT Fans want from their games by surfing forums for a while, I'd call that dam good Market Research seeing as we are their Target Audience :D

I'll ask Jordan about it, you never know if Sony see this place they might want to sponser it, then he would make some nice cash :2cents: for all his hard work :thumbsup:

Reckon that sounds like a good idea everyone? :cool:
 
There is no way that Sony would sponser any GT site.
 
Why not? It would promote their brand name and new products to thousands of potential customers? :D
 
But practicly everyone already knows who they are etc...
 
Back