Is there a Universal Wheel?

• Thread starter SID3W8Z
  • 3 comments
waytoocrazy@hotmail.com
I did a quick search and it seems there isn't really much in the way of a consumer level wheel that would work on PC/Xbox/PS4 without changes to the wheel itself. I see Fanatec offers something, but it is based on the Hub/Wheel used? That becomes an expensive proposition if you want to race on all 3 platforms. Any suggestions?

I did a quick search and it seems there isn't really much in the way of a consumer level wheel that would work on PC/Xbox/PS4 without changes to the wheel itself. I see Fanatec offers something, but it is based on the Hub/Wheel used? That becomes an expensive proposition if you want to race on all 3 platforms. Any suggestions?
You can buy CSL Elite Wheel Base + with CSL Steering Wheel P1(or any other Fanatec steering wheel which is compatible with Xbox)and you will be able to play on PC/PS4 and Xbox. Compatibility with PS4 is built in the CSL Elite wheel base + while compatibility with Xbox is built in the steering wheels.

Drivehub.

Then you can use same wheel for all platforms. Can even use older generation wheels.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/drive-hub-racing-wheel-converter.358306/

Thanks Klondike, I'll look into it.

You can buy CSL Elite Wheel Base + with CSL Steering Wheel P1(or any other Fanatec steering wheel which is compatible with Xbox)and you will be able to play on PC/PS4 and Xbox. Compatibility with PS4 is built in the CSL Elite wheel base + while compatibility with Xbox is built in the steering wheels.

Now this is the type of information I was looking for. Now to look at pricing. Thanks for the info!

Back