Hi,
I'm starting a practice race in A spec and there seems to be no way to make the AI better. At the moment I'm winning every practice race by quite a margin and I'm using just the game pad. I just noticed this when having a few races in arcade mode and then tried A spec to see if that was better. No.
I must be missing something as I know I'm not that good :-)
There must be some way to adjust AI skill level or else the game is useless to me as I don't play online much anymore.
Cheers
Forgot to say thet the game up to this point has been excellent.
Great physics, nice graphics.
I just hope AI in practice mode can be improved somehow.
I'm starting a practice race in A spec and there seems to be no way to make the AI better. At the moment I'm winning every practice race by quite a margin and I'm using just the game pad. I just noticed this when having a few races in arcade mode and then tried A spec to see if that was better. No.
I must be missing something as I know I'm not that good :-)
There must be some way to adjust AI skill level or else the game is useless to me as I don't play online much anymore.
Cheers
Forgot to say thet the game up to this point has been excellent.
Great physics, nice graphics.
I just hope AI in practice mode can be improved somehow.
Last edited by a moderator: