Is there a way to combine saves?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lilcat89
  • 6 comments
  • 639 views
Messages
2,073
United States
Space City, USA
Messages
GTP_MPower
Messages
JetsE36
I have gotten myself in a big problem. My fat PS3 got the YLOD about 5 months ago. So, after 2 months, I bought a new one and working to get the old one fixed. I havent gotten my old one fixed yet to get my game saves transferred. I jumped right back into GT5 and now I am at level 32 and cars that I cant trade and that I probably wont find them again. So, what do I do? Is there a way to combine saves? I had the old saves backed up on a USB drive and cant find the one I put them on. BTW, used search and did find anything about this specifically.
 
Saves are psn tied. If you are asking if you can have two ps3's running the same psn id, I don't know but I highly doubt it. Did I miss what you are asking?
 
You can have two ps3s run the same psn. Just not at the same time. I think he was asking if there was a way to get the saves off the old ps3 onto his new one without a thumbdrive. I'm not sure if you can. You might just have to get them all back the old fashioned way.
 
Kinda, but like I have both R8 LMS's on my old save and a couple of other cars that I traded before they put the limit on it. Is there a way to get the garage from the old save to the new save or vice versa?
 
Just the save file, whole game progress you can't do just the garage.
 
yer you can overwrite your current slim save with the old fatty save but you will lose your latest progress. Depends how much its worth to you everything can be bought again.
 
So, the answer is no. Thanks for the replies and sharing. I had no idea if it was possible to trade cars from one save to another.
 
Back