M Mamba Premium Messages 1,298 United States Oct 28, 2012 #1 Hi I was wondering whether you can convert a game data from NTSC to PAL so I can use the same data on a PAL disc. Its not from a different PSN, cause I know that is locked, but from the same PSN. Does anyone have any solutions?
Hi I was wondering whether you can convert a game data from NTSC to PAL so I can use the same data on a PAL disc. Its not from a different PSN, cause I know that is locked, but from the same PSN. Does anyone have any solutions?
CostasDrifter The Greek Way Of GT Premium Messages 2,788 Greece Oct 28, 2012 #2 manumanu19 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. Empty your PM box. Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
manumanu19 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. Empty your PM box.