Is there a way to keep your adjusted setup for all tracks??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bluez_Freak
  • 4 comments
  • 623 views
Messages
308
Once you enter a track all previous changes are lost and go back to default.

There are no ABC setups like in Prologue but at least there should be a way to keep your "universal" setup somehow??? This is frustrating...
 
I have the same problem. There is no way yet I think. Hope they will patch it some day!
 
I found that if I made the changes in the Tuning menu through my garage they were saved permanently
 
Indeed, One setup is constantly saved IF you made it in the garage/tuning... Even Abs is constantly off with me...

Funny thing of this is alot of people still rant (not you, mind me, first poster) in general about such things without ever trying it or asking around here if it's possible.
Some just assume it and gun it...

It was abit annoying in the beginning when i didn't knew it myself. Soon found the menu buttons when pushing on triangle in the garage. And hopla....👍
 
Back