Is there a way to make UCD show miles instead of KM?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RIPCDE
  • 11 comments
  • 1,656 views
Messages
364
Messages
CDERIP
Is there a way to make UCD show miles instead of KM?

Well is there?
 
Yes there is. Just go to your Settings, then go to (I think) General Settings and scroll to Units/Languages. From there change it to miles...
 
Yes there is. Just go to your Settings, then go to (I think) General Settings and scroll to Units/Languages. From there change it to miles...

I beleive that only changes What is on my Speedometer and stats for my profile.

I'm talking about the mileage that show up when purchasing a car from the Used Car Dealership.
 
Buy the PAL version. That uses miles instead. Except you're from the US (NTSC version), so it won't work and therefore it isn't really possible.
 
Buy the PAL version. That uses miles instead. Except you're from the US (NTSC version), so it won't work and therefore it isn't really possible.

Thanks, at least I beat my head in the wall anymore :banghead:
 
Buy the PAL version. That uses miles instead. Except you're from the US (NTSC version), so it won't work and therefore it isn't really possible.

What??? I have PAL version myself, and it shows KM, not the miles. I think that NTSC is the version for miles, because NTSC-America....
 
Is there a way to make UCD show miles instead of KM?

Well is there?

You cant change the UCD Milage, its always going to be in km ,whatever Version you have.
 
It really annoys me that after setting it to display imperial units of measure the game still insists on showing 3/4 of the information in metric. Why must I be forced to do math so I can tell how much my car weighs or how far its been driven. At least it displays HP and torque in numbers that are easy for me to understand, and allows me to set my transmission in mph.
 
Is there a way to make UCD show miles instead of KM?

Well is there?


No there isnt not even the PAL game does, Change settings is only for profile etc doesnt work on the OCD or UCD.
 
We can change our helmets but we can't see how many MILES a car has? I just don't understand.
 
Buy the PAL version. That uses miles instead. Except you're from the US (NTSC version), so it won't work and therefore it isn't really possible.

There is no region lock on PS3 games.

Uhm... ÷1.6?

It's 1.61 actually.:sly:
 
Back