Is there a way to practice as if on Sports mode?

• Thread starter daschund
  • 5 comments
United States
New York
So let's say I want to practice my lap times and become the master of the Nürburgring GP with the GR3 Porsche, or that I want to be the king of Interlagos with the GR1 Bugatti.

Is there a way to set the Time Trial on arcade mode to use the BoP as if in Sports mode? Or is the only way to wait for these races to show up in Sports mode to practice?

Is it enough to just change the car horsepower and weight or does the BoP does more than that underneath what we see?

Thanks in advance! :-)

So let's say I want to practice my lap times and become the master of the Nürburgring GP with the GR3 Porsche, or that I want to be the king of Interlagos with the GR1 Bugatti.

Is there a way to set the Time Trial on arcade mode to use the BoP as if in Sports mode? Or is the only way to wait for these races to show up in Sports mode to practice?

Is it enough to just change the car horsepower and weight or does the BoP does more than that underneath what we see?

Thanks in advance! :-)

You can set almost everything up exactly in the Time Trial except fuel & tire wear.
You would need to do a custom races for those two things to be added and even then it's only maxed out at X10 and sport mode goes higher than that.

You can set almost everything up exactly in the Time Trial except fuel & tire wear.
You would need to do a custom races for those two things to be added and even then it's only maxed out at X10 and sport mode goes higher than that.

Yeah, but then I have to set everything manually, right? Like, no "Use BoP settings" to make things easier, right?

Yeah, but then I have to set everything manually, right? Like, no "Use BoP settings" to make things easier, right?

If you select BOP then it will automatically adjust your power and weight to the correct BOP settings. The only adjustments you should have to make is the correct tire compound.

Ah, I see! I always thought that that was a grayed out option and never tried to click on it! Thanks!!! (I know, stupid me... LOL)

Back