Is There a Way to Recall / Revert to a Stock Settings Sheet?

Australia
Melbourne
Nicky-Boy_7
So frustrating if a buddy tweaks away and forgets to duplicate the stock sheet first.

Any tips will be much-appreciated. Thank you!

Of course, but I foolishly(?) assumed that the add-sheet option would just be a set of generic values, the same for every car.
...and it's like, aside from copying, you have the "add sheet" option, which means... :confused:
It means "add sheet", nothing more.

If it had said, "Add Factory Sheet" we wouldn't be talking about it.

It means "add sheet", nothing more.
Not all cars could use the same generic values, some suspension setups are so vastly different that they simply cant be used on all cars. Same would go for aero settings, just have a look at Gr.1 aero values and compare to any non Gr.1 car
Using default settings seems to be more reasonable instead of generic that cant be applied to all cars :)

Last edited:
That was exactly why I started the thread to ask the question mate.

Read what I said knowing this and it'll make sense why I wanted to know how to get the factory settings back:
Of course, but I foolishly(?) assumed that the add-sheet option would just be a set of generic values, the same for every car.

So frustrating if a buddy tweaks away and forgets to duplicate the stock sheet first.

Any tips will be much-appreciated. Thank you!
It would be handy if you could lock a sheet... one of the many simple features you think they would have built into the game and didn't

Back