Is there a way to reset Mission Hall to get prize cars again?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SirBerra
  • 4 comments
  • 1,191 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
392
United States
Queens, New York City
Some time ago by accident I sold my Toyota 7 because I needed some quick cash and the car sucked, anyway. I figured I'd buy it again if I ever needed it. I only now realize that the car was won by winning a group of Mission Hall races. Is there any way I can reset Mission Hall and get that car again? Most races except Licenses can be reset to get the same car again. I guess I'm screwed unless I start GT4 from the the beginning again? What's the verdict?
 
ouch that car is sweet...see the giant turbos?! and u can only win it once...so restart yer game to get it again
 
yea man...after i get so far, i want to start over to challenge myself anyways :)
 
SirBerra
Some time ago by accident I sold my Toyota 7 because I needed some quick cash and the car sucked, anyway. I figured I'd buy it again if I ever needed it. I only now realize that the car was won by winning a group of Mission Hall races. Is there any way I can reset Mission Hall and get that car again? Most races except Licenses can be reset to get the same car again. I guess I'm screwed unless I start GT4 from the the beginning again? What's the verdict?

The verdict is "No". luftrofl - though a tad harsh, I thought - was accurate in his assessment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back