Is there a way to save/copy a group of decals to use across multiple styles/designs?

United States
United States
I know you can save a style (incl. parts) or a design (decals) and you can favorite decals, but lets say you have created a nice bonnet design from several layers/decals and now you want to add that into a new style design that you're working on, kind of like copying or importing one design on top of another one, or saving a group of decal layers and being able to reuse them. At the moment whenever I use another style or design it always overwrites everything else.

Is there any way to do this?

I know you can save a style (incl. parts) or a design (decals) and you can favorite decals, but lets say you have created a nice bonnet design from several layers/decals and now you want to add that into a new style design that you're working on, kind of like copying or importing one design on top of another one, or saving a group of decal layers and being able to reuse them. At the moment whenever I use another style or design it always overwrites everything else.

I've been thinking about that, hoped it'd be a available under the save style option, but I don't believe it's possible.
Hopefully someone else can inform us categorically.

If you can take a good enough in game picture, perhaps one of us can make a single svg of it.

If you can take a good enough in game picture, perhaps one of us can make a single svg of it.
...I've got some basic outstanding requests to keep you busy in the meantime Sir Huff of GTPlanet-shire...!

🤣🤣🤣

At the moment the only way to do that is to make a custom SVG. If you don't have the means to do that yourself, try asking on the SVG request thread. You'll need to provide good images of the requested combos, as flat-on as possible.

Back