Is there a way to see what size rims are installed?

• Thread starter SergioRZ
  • 6 comments
I often find myself looking at cars and not remembering what size rims I put on them, or what size rims came with a livery... is there any way to actually see what size is currently installed?

Unfortunately no. In GT Auto when you select the aftermarket wheels that are already equipped, it just shows you all the possible changes you can make to those wheels (starting with the default options), not how you did set them.

Last edited:
Both tire size and offset slightly affect PP, maybe even rim width, so I think it's fair to want to know what's currently equipped.

Yes it seems to affect PP and performance overall, I recently noticed this issue with two cars that are exactly identical except for rim size... actually the PP remained the same in this particular case, but the cars were driving a bit different and I was quite puzzled by it, until I decided to match rims size on both cars and the strange behavior was fixed ;) But it took me a while to learn this because when you download and apply a livery you don't know what rims size it is, to make sure I have to go in GT Auto and make all selections myself... unnecessary if it was just a small one line of info on the car spec sheet :)

Back