Is there an event that wins you a Ferrari?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 9 comments
  • 1,073 views
Messages
5,923
Australia
South Australia
Messages
GTP_Legendary724
Messages
Legendary724
I am mainly interested in winning a new Ferrari, eg. Scud.

So as the topic says, is there an event that allows you to win one, or even any supercar for that matter?
 
Yeah the the race that you race ferraris at monza you get a Ferrari California.
 
Yeah the the race that you race ferraris at monza you get a Ferrari California.

I need a Ferrari to start with :ouch:.
 
Get the 512BB. Only 102K or something and quite quick once tuned.
 
I need a Ferrari to start with :ouch:.

Come on Kyle, it's GT! You know you win the car you need for the race series once you win the race series! :lol:
 
Come on Kyle, it's GT! You know you win the car you need for the race series once you win the race series! :lol:

:lol:! I feel like facepalming PD sometimes! I dont particularly want to spend money on cars at the moment because I am at that stage where you really have to try to earn money...it has taken me nearly 2 hours to earn 200k at the moment 👎.
 
Get the 512BB. Only 102K or something and quite quick once tuned.

I still stand by the old BB. Demolishes classic races and can be really quick round the corners once mastered.
 
Well I don't know what you've been wasting your money on but the Scuderia was one of the first cars I bought. Finish the special events if you want easy cash. I got 100k off the NASCAR one I think.
 
Well I don't know what you've been wasting your money on but the Scuderia was one of the first cars I bought. Finish the special events if you want easy cash. I got 100k off the NASCAR one I think.

I have decided to sell a few of my useless cars and buy a Scud as it was the Ferrari I mainly wanted anyway.

The thing about this game is that it absolutely throws money at you as if you were a stripper and then later in the game you learn the value of money. It becomes immediately harder to earn money which is imo, stupid.
 
Back