Is there an official live stream of the top drivers playing in the competitive events? Or do I just have to find individual streams of each driver?

• Thread starter moby323
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
Do I go through the game, or search for it on YouTube or twitch or what?

When I just search through twitch or YouTube I may find a stream but I have no idea if it is a top level driver and often can’t tell what the heck the activity is he is participating in.

When I just search through twitch or YouTube I may find a stream but I have no idea if it is a top level driver and often can’t tell what the heck the activity is he is participating in.
The only events that are officially live streamed are the live events. They appear on the Gran Turismo YouTube channel (and we post about them on the news section of this site in advance of them happening).

The only events that are officially live streamed are the live events. They appear on the Gran Turismo YouTube channel (and we post about them on the news section of this site in advance of them happening).
Ok thanks, is there somewhere where can I get a list of some of the top drivers that compete every weekend in order to find their streams?

Ok thanks, is there somewhere where can I get a list of some of the top drivers that compete every weekend in order to find their streams?
If you look at any of the articles we post ahead of live events, the driver line-up is listed. Try the 2022 World Final Nations Cup article.

Could you also attempt to make your thread titles a little more concise rather than trying to cram as much information in there as possible?

If you look at any of the articles we post ahead of live events, the driver line-up is listed. Try the 2022 World Final Nations Cup article.

Could you also attempt to make your thread titles a little more concise rather than trying to cram as much information in there as possible?
How would you have phrased it?

You could try "Top driver streams" as a thread title and ask the question in your first post rather than in the title.

TheKie25 (https://www.youtube.com/@thekie25/streams) is streaming around 8 hours per day, 7 days a week, and is usually in top split lobbies, meaning that you will regularly encounter some of the drivers whose names are featured in the game as AI opponents.

It's a pretty good channel if you're looking for something that is focused on actual racing, as opposed to news, gossip or controversy.

Last edited:
Back