***Is there any GT3 drifters out there still?...☻***

• Thread starter gt3drift
  • 2 comments
Australia
Australia
Hey guys,

Gran Turismo 3 A spec was and probably still is my favourite game to muck around with drifting.
Once I completed so much of the game I found myself just buying and setting up my cars purely for drifting.
I haven't owned a PS2 or GT3 for over 5 years and recently found my old memory card with all my cars and tunes so I went on Ebay and bought me a PS2 console and GT3.
I went on forums and youtube to see if a GT3 community still exists but most posts are like from 10+ years ago. So I decided to make a facebook group called Gran Turismo 3 drift, hopefully a place where people can share tips,tunes,pics,videos etc for drifting on GT3.
Honestly I'm not expecting much interest in this but hopefully I can find some like minded people, and create or restart interest in the GT3 drift community if there was any to begin with.
Anyways I'm still waiting for my Console to arrive in the mail and can't wait to attack Trial mountain or Deep forest.

:lol: I was bored tonight, and decided to pop in GT3 and did some drifting using the AE86. The tracks I drifted on were, Apricot Hill and the Complex String, and it's like I was never gone. Still rusty at it, but nothing terrible, and usually by lap 2 or 3, I was 85% back in the swing of things. Doesn't look like I did any tunes, beside boost up the power, and put on Simulation Tires.

Back