Is there any other way to unlock all of the Nurb...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingcars
  • 10 comments
  • 1,810 views
Messages
1,053
Messages
kingcars
...without having to get all golds in the Intermediate AMG school? Seems like an incredibly difficult path just to unlock a track. I dont have problems golding in the Loeb Rally Challenge and all that stuff, but this is just a pain. :grumpy:
 
You don't have to get golds for intermediate to get the Nordschleife. You can get all silvers, much easier.
 
The 24h version only unlocks with golds :(
 
There is no other way to unlock it. Don't you think it would have been found by now if there was?
 
24 hour one? i didnt know, i thought there was only 1 nurburgring. There are a total of 5 nurburgring tracks, the 24 hour one is the same as time/weather.
 
Last edited:
I'm planning to really put some effort in this one, due to lack of time, I decided to go on as soon as I have Bronze at the moment, however I already went to Gold the Samba busses, for the TGTT and now want to go for this one.

It is part of the GT5 way, since Bronze (which is not hard really!) gives you the track you need to master in most parts of the game, you can drive it with any car in you garage or otherwise available and get to know the track really well. Then you can go back and gold this event.

Patience and persistence will do the trick, I believe.
 
24 hour one? i didnt know, i thought there was only 1 nurburgring. There are a total of 5 nurburgring tracks, the 24 hour one is the same as time/weather.

'Nurburgring' applies to the whole original circuit made up of the Nordschleife and Sudschleife. The Sudschleife is no more but a GP circuit has been added in the same location (although much shorter, of course).

The 24H track uses a combination of the Nordschleife and the GP circuit.
 
So how does one unlock the Nordschleife with time and weather for online mode? Is it available at all?
I've got access to it on arcade & practice.
 
So how does one unlock the Nordschleife with time and weather for online mode? Is it available at all?
I've got access to it on arcade & practice.

I'd like to know this was well. I have SILVER on the AMG challange and couldn't find a way to set the weather.
 
There is no other way to unlock it. Don't you think it would have been found by now if there was?

I don't think anyone has 100% completed the game yet, so not necessarily.
 
Back