STRATOSpeed Messages 33 Messages Hellenic_Force Nov 25, 2010 #1 i was just wondering if they kept drift mode just like GT5P or something improved... Can anyone please tell me??? Wish to have the game until holidays
i was just wondering if they kept drift mode just like GT5P or something improved... Can anyone please tell me??? Wish to have the game until holidays
C Cataclizm1 Messages 83 Messages cataclizm1 Nov 26, 2010 #2 Arcade mode has a separate drift mode in it, dunno if it's like Prologue as I never bought that game. Haven't tried out the drift mode yet though.
Arcade mode has a separate drift mode in it, dunno if it's like Prologue as I never bought that game. Haven't tried out the drift mode yet though.
I Invisible Hand Messages 21 Nov 26, 2010 #3 STRATOSpeed i was just wondering if they kept drift mode just like GT5P or something improved... Can anyone please tell me??? Wish to have the game until holidays Click to expand... Yes, and earlier someone posted a very cool video of themselves drifting around the track.
STRATOSpeed i was just wondering if they kept drift mode just like GT5P or something improved... Can anyone please tell me??? Wish to have the game until holidays Click to expand... Yes, and earlier someone posted a very cool video of themselves drifting around the track.
BubbleBelly542 Messages 2,338 Southeast MI Messages BubbleBelly542 Nov 26, 2010 #4 Can someone tell me how to drift? The only brake I see us the normal one! Is there a way I can use some other brakes? I checked the controls and I see nothing.
Can someone tell me how to drift? The only brake I see us the normal one! Is there a way I can use some other brakes? I checked the controls and I see nothing.
Zondaholic Messages 42 Messages ZondaRage Nov 26, 2010 #5 Yeah, it's in arcade mode. Pretty similar to GT5P's drift mode, also.
Ibonibo Premium Messages 5,439 Luxemburg Nov 26, 2010 #7 and also in practice more similar to Gtpsp drift than GT5P drift you can drift full laps 👍 Did some rounds today in the ft86 an eiger rain . A joy
and also in practice more similar to Gtpsp drift than GT5P drift you can drift full laps 👍 Did some rounds today in the ft86 an eiger rain . A joy