Is there only one way to receive the GT Academy 370Z?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz24
  • 10 comments
  • 1,662 views

Blitz24

Chromalusion Member
Premium
Messages
22,283
United States
NJ/USA
Messages
Blitzbay
I'm really interested in driving the latest incarnation of the 370Z but the only way I heard to do it is through a gift ticket. Could someone point me as to which gift ticket in particular would possibly contain it?
 
Hi,

I just tested this, its a gift ticket lvl 12. For possible colors to get your 370Z Academy to get in, check the premium Nissan dealer, the Nissan Fairlady Z '08 I believe. I think there are 8 possible original colors.
You do not have to have a Gran Tusimo academy save on your PS3 (I think), this was said before, but I dont have it and got the car nevertheless.
 
Hi,

I just tested this, its a gift ticket lvl 12. For possible colors to get your 370Z Academy to get in, check the premium Nissan dealer, the Nissan Fairlady Z '08 I believe. I think there are 8 possible original colors.
You do not have to have a Gran Tusimo academy save on your PS3 (I think), this was said before, but I dont have it and got the car nevertheless.

Thanks, that's what I thought. So it makes a 1 in 26 chance of receiving the car with the ticket. I don't really care for the color, I just want the car.
 
Got some spare time? I have an extra FREE CAR gift ticket. 1 in 1031 tries gets the car you want! :lol:
 
I just got it last night from a lvl 12 ticket I picked up from b-spec clearing the pro events!
 
I just got it last night from a lvl 12 ticket I picked up from b-spec clearing the pro events!

Thats awesome i got a 320i touring car!
 
You can also win it by completing the s-licence in gold, which is very difficult, though.
 
^
Thats the Skyline Academy Car, which is not the Car the original poster is talking about.
 
Youre right, i have confounded those 2 cars.
 
You can also win it by completing the s-licence in gold, which is very difficult, though.

I won that car actually quite easily, as golding the S-License in GT5 is considerably easier than in prior GTs.

I have to thank EVILWAYS1102 for kindly offering me a free 370Z as I was going to ask a friend of mine to acquire it with his B-Spec mode in Professional but now it is no longer needed.

Thank you again.
 
Back