Is there race music in the GT Sport Beta?

• Thread starter vegamarks
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
vegamarks
Hello there, I have not received the GT Sport Beta invite yet :( but I am curious if there is any race music in GT Sport. If not, I was thinking to compile a playlist for fun. If you like, you can post a song in this thread. I am asking about this because the race music was a big part, for me, in previous GT titles. Thanks!

Interesting, I thought they would have a few newer songs. Anyways I did compile a personal Spotify playlist for GT Sport last night. I will use the Spotify app on the PS4 when I receive the invite for the beta.

Hope you get an invite soon. Good idea to have a playlist though . So far, I've only heard daiki Kaisho *classics* play on the menus ( can't race till at least Friday :drool:

Interesting, I thought they would have a few newer songs. Anyways I did compile a personal Spotify playlist for GT Sport last night. I will use the Spotify app on the PS4 when I receive the invite for the beta.
They did have few new songs. However, its not PD original as Daiki Kasho did. But sounds pretty familiar.

3 Mirror System songs and 1 K-Rock, to be exact.
http://nfssoundtrack.com/gt-sport/

Back