Is there realism options in this game?

Canada
Airdrie
Just wondering because I would love to play it just for fun without the probably super-strict regulations and penalties.

Thanks! :cheers:

Really quick edit: And in which modes are these available please?

Another game I picked up (PC3) didn't have realism changeable in main career so I stuck to custom races.

Last edited:
I'm sure the setting to disable penalties is either in one of the options screens or in the realism box on the pre-race screen.

But I wouldn't worry too much, you are given quite a few minor warnings about track limits before getting properly penalised, and even then you'll get 3 actual warnings before getting a drive through penalty.

I did a massive track cut somewhere the other night and got a stop/go penalty and then another time a DQ straight away lol.

In other words, if you can't find where to disable penalties it's not really the end of the world.
(This is all single player/custom race/championship btw, not sure how career or online penalties work)

Last edited:
I've had this since launch but just now starting a career, no way to change or set difficulty like custom races after starting? No way to tweak AI level or aggression?

Back