Is there something wrong with M.Rossi OR

• Thread starter FyreandIce
  • 13 comments
Do the people who complain just not know how to drive with other cars on the track? This really applies to all the A.I who drive the fast(ish) class cars.

I for one always play with hard A.I and only on rare occasions is there contact between me and the A.I that is the A.I's fault and even then it is almost always light rubbing contact.

Most of the contact occurs because I didn't give the A.I the same room it would give me i.e I try to "close the door" but the A.I was already up the side of my car or I've braked way too early and the A.I didn't have time to react.

In normal racing however the A.I is phenomenal (well, except for that little fact of them being slow.). They give you and each other racing room, they dive down the inside and they have crashes but not because of silly scripts.

I hate it when you brake as late as you possibly can before a slow corner and one of your opponents smashes into the back of you. This happens to me all the time at the hairpin on Sebring. How late do they need to brake before they reach the corner (especially M.Rossi)?

I love M. Rossi now, because he seems toned down, but in FM2 he was pure evil.

I hate it when you brake as late as you possibly can before a slow corner and one of your opponents smashes into the back of you. This happens to me all the time at the hairpin on Sebring. How late do they need to brake before they reach the corner (especially M.Rossi)?

Unless you're driving cars with appalling brakes, that just doesn't happen.

Happens very little to me and overall FM3's AI is very good, if a bit slow...

I normally get a car that's at least 20 PI points lower to make it interesting, it's fun.

Well, I use the Nissan R35 GTR quite alot for the S Class races. The brakes aren't very good on the R35, and some of the other cars I use aren't the best at slowing down, so I guess it must be the brakes.

By the way, the AI is set on hard when I race, so they brake as late as they possibly can.

Well, I use the Nissan R35 GTR quite alot for the S Class races. The brakes aren't very good on the R35, and some of the other cars I use aren't the best at slowing down, so I guess it must be the brakes.

By the way, the AI is set on hard when I race, so they brake as late as they possibly can.

Are you running ABS? That would likely be your problem then. You can brake so much later and harder without ABS.

Are you running ABS? That would likely be your problem then. You can brake so much later and harder without ABS.

I use ABS most of the time, I've never felt the need to alter the driving assists much.

Back on topic. I find that the Japanese A.I (especially Sasaki and Takahashi) are more likely to trade paint out on the track than European and American drivers.

I typically don't have any problems out of Rossi. Most of the reasons I lose races is my own doing. The Ai in FM3 is almost a nonfactor, even on hard with all of the assists off.

I typically don't have any problems out of Rossi. Most of the reasons I lose races is my own doing. The Ai in FM3 is almost a nonfactor, even on hard with all of the assists off.

Yea, I am usually smashing the A.I aswell. Only when I'm in a bad car do they even get close.

I think a good addition to the career mode would be a sort of rivalry building between you and a few of these guys. It would certainly give some purpose to Rossi being a jerk and could be quite humourous if done well.

I ran an F-class endurance race with Rossi in the DeLorean, and since he had the Renault Twingo, he tried spinning me out, and ended up rolling his insignificant hatchback. also, when I had the '80s firebird, I spun him out around 150, and rolled him violently. he stayed there until the end of the race.

Back