Is there...

  • Thread starter Thread starter gizmo1981
  • 7 comments
  • 838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo1981

(Banned)
Messages
136
A list of cars that can be Race modified in the GT AUTO section of GT5?

I have recently gone on a shopping spree to find only a few that GT AUTO will actually Race Modify, Considering how low the payout system is in GT5 I don't really wish to waste credits on cars that cannot be Race Modified.

So er.. yeh, Does anyone know of a definitive list of all the cars that can be Race Modified?

Thanks :)
 
The list of RMs needs to grow.

Come on PD!
 
I just searched for it mate lol :P
 
blabla wrong section.
 
Last edited:
Annoying thread title. Why not put whatever you were asking in the subject line rather than making us click to enter only to find the topic isn't interesting anyway? Poor forum etiquette.

Didn't even read your question. Just came in to tell you this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back