Is this a bug or not?

Denmark
Denmark
Hi guys I need to know if this is a bug because its driving me crazy?

when installing racing custom suspension to a car it becomes slower?? I tried this on several cars now and the stat always shows it becomes slower and its not just the racing suspension its with any suspension any upgrade to the suspension will make your car slower in the 0-400 / 0-1000 / 100-150kmph rating and even if you make your racing suspension settings comletely the same as in the stock suspension is the racing suspension made of lead?? :embarrassed:

it also becomes a bit of and issue because since the game also got a instability when breaking bug only on some cars though I found that toe out 0.10 on the front wheel eliminates this except on the huracan grp4 where you need too increase the front wheels toe out to 0.20

also some cars have 0 downforce in spite of them actually having spoilers and other downforce stuff??? so like the cobra daytona has stock spolier in the back and in the front that air direction thingy to produce downforce in the front yet the stats only gives it 25/25 in downforce and some cars have 0 downforce??? :embarrassed:

wut is your guys opinion on this??

Last edited:
My opinion is to not read too much into the numbers, actually, dont read anything into them.
The tuning sheet information are not accurate at all, considering how many things are not included into the calculations.
It is more a thing to get a feeling for or actually simply test with the methods available.

You can have 2 cars that have almost identical numbers but are acting totally different.

My opinion is to not read too much into the numbers, actually, dont read anything into them.
The tuning sheet information are not accurate at all, considering how many things are not included into the calculations.
It is more a thing to get a feeling for or actually simply test with the methods available.

You can have 2 cars that have almost identical numbers but are acting totally different.
So your saying that the cars are not getting slower in spite of the numbers showing it? but I can definetly see it on the lap times that they become slower with upgraded lead suspension that steals a whooping 10-13pp and makes me slower :embarrassed:

Last edited:
So your saying that the cars are not getting slower in spite of the numbers showing it? but I can definetly see it on the lap times that they become slower with upgraded lead suspension that steals a whooping 10-13pp and makes me slower :embarrassed:
Im saying: dont rely on it. Assuming it works is fine, like adding power obviously should make the car go faster, but there are outliners, and the calculations as a whole dont tell us the exact results.
For example you can change transmission settings and become faster or slower, but it doesnt reflect neither in the acceleration numbers nor in the PP.

Im saying: dont rely on it. Assuming it works is fine, like adding power obviously should make the car go faster, but there are outliners, and the calculations as a whole dont tell us the exact results.
For example you can change transmission settings and become faster or slower, but it doesnt reflect neither in the acceleration numbers nor in the PP.
yeah the whole transmission thing is kinda buggy I don't understand why the racing trans is faster then the custom manual which I have to use in order to use my clutch and shifter :(

It doesnt make you lose speed on the shifting process, so in the end acceleration times are faster.
But only in case you are measuring a distance where you need to upshift, otherwise it is equally fast.

It doesnt make you lose speed on the shifting process, so in the end acceleration times are faster.
But only in case you are measuring a distance where you need to upshift, otherwise it is equally fast.
the switch from stock suspension to any of the other suspensions will make you loose speed that I have tested many times and it is especially obvious when driving the f40 288gto or porsche 911 turbo we are talking 10seconds + on lap times :(

the switch from stock suspension to any of the other suspensions will make you loose speed that I have tested many times and it is especially obvious when driving the f40 288gto or porsche 911 turbo we are talking 10seconds + on lap times :(
Just assuming stock suspension is at least setup in a way that the car is either comfortable to drive with while being safe on handling or in case of a sports car to being generally "fast" for an average driver.
A customizable suspension in the game will always come with a blank default setting - which isnt close to the values of the stock setup.

But it usually shouldnt make any car lose PP as suspension settings were removed from PP calculations.

Back