Is this a bug?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SNAILZ
  • 3 comments
  • 596 views
Messages
69
Messages
SNAILZ
zr1DThighlight.jpg


Steering type: AI driven
What?!

Here is the TT done the same day.
BMWVGTTT.jpg


Steering type is controller (stick)

GT Academy TT 2 days prior:

370ZGTATT.jpg


No problem. Steering type is controller.

So...any thoughts? Why does it say my DT was done by AI :confused:
I take offense to this. It was my effort and the AI gets credit? Noooo!!:banghead:
 
What the hell is AI driven steering anyway?
 
Well, what I can only say is hell if I know. I'm not ASIMO :lol:
But in all seriousness, any idea what caused this? PD server issues perhaps?
 
anotherexample.jpg

Another example. PSN name is censored for privacy purposes.
I've noticed that this happens to Drift Trials and not Time Trials in my limited observation.

This person is a PSN friend, and he used the directional pad for this Drift Trial, and this goes
the same for all other Drift and Time Trials. Confirmed he used directional pad, but recorded as "AI Driven."

...:confused:
 
Back