Is this a Glitch ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cullow
  • 26 comments
  • 1,388 views
Messages
21
Messages
cullow
if you look behind while you are driving the High End Proformance G37 you will see a television and a playstation 3 .
 
In the cockpit mode? Meaning that's actually installed into the car...
 
Cool. I'll have to check it out. Is it the fat PS3 or the slim PS3?
 
It's probably the slim.

EDIT: Response to post above; Can you get that pic?
 
yes in the cockpit and yes installed into the car
 
I'm going to have to buy it just to see this. :D
 
Just remember this car is from a "car show", so installing silly stuff like this is just normal, albeit very pointless.

There's cars that are "all go and no show" and some that are "all show and no go", this car probably fits in the middle of these.
 
@ ferrari_1996 yes it looks like it is the fat playstation 3 not the slim one .
 
@ ferrari_1996 how do you take a picture of it
 
Take a picture using your phone and upload it onto the computer? Ask another member...I'm not very knowledgeable in this field.
 
EDIT: I've seen the pic. It's a fat PS3.... I wonder why.
 
5749766953_2c5196d953_b.jpg

JediRage took this shot (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5346118#post5346118)
 
EDIT: I've seen the pic. It's a fat PS3.... I wonder why.

Car probably was built before launch of slim. What's the year the HEP G37 was built and Slim launched?
 
how do you upload pictures from a playstation 3 to this thread .
 
Well it won sema in 2008, so it was likely put together a bit before the show.

The slim looks like it came out in august of 09.

To post pictures You have to export the picture to your XMB (or to a usb stick then copy onto your computer) then host the picture at a pictuire hosting website (like photobucket, GTplanet also offers hosting I think) and post its link.
 
Last edited:
The playstation 3 that is in the cockpit of the high end proformence car is the fat version of the playstation 3 .
 
Just remember this car is from a "car show", so installing silly stuff like this is just normal, albeit very pointless.

There's cars that are "all go and no show" and some that are "all show and no go", this car probably fits in the middle of these.
+1

They always pimp out cars with worthless crap for car shows.
 
The PS3 in the back of the G37 gets brought up about 5 times per month... what I want to know is what connection are you drawing between a glitch and the modeling of a vehicle's interior?
 
I feel special...
I saw this on my first day on GT5
 
Just remember this car is from a "car show", so installing silly stuff like this is just normal, albeit very pointless.

There's cars that are "all go and no show" and some that are "all show and no go", this car probably fits in the middle of these.

Agreed.
 
Back