Is This a rare Color ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_P1_GTR
  • 16 comments
  • 1,181 views

Enzo_P1_GTR

Premium
Messages
8,384
United States
Heaven
so is it ??
34e43k4.jpg
 
Looks like Sunburst orange.
 
That's a really cool colour, looks great on the Viper.👍
 
Looks like crome orange.
 
Looks like it could be Electric Orange to me. Available on Ford Focus ST '06 from premium dealer.
 
I Guess Since nobody Knows? I Guess it is a rare Color
damn and i only had one :(:banghead:
 
isnt it the orange from the TVR? Tuscan 6 i think? chameleon orange?
 
You can't tell what a color is by looking at a screen, most of us don't have color corrected monitors and TVs. The color will look different to all of us both on this board and in the game.
 
Its called "spicy orange mica". Not very rare as I had a few I used for wheels.
 
Can't you go to the Garage, click the car and it will tell you the color on the top left?
 
Its called "spicy orange mica". Not very rare as I had a few I used for wheels.

Ok i Giveup since i wanna Go play GT5 now -_-
Its Call
SunDance Gold
Its Kinda Pretty
Just wanted to Know if it was a rare Color or not -_-

please forgive -_-:)
 
(NINJA-EDIT) Ah, you do have the name... yes, it's a rare colour, a daily-gift-only one from the Acura CL '01 :)
 
Ok i Giveup since i wanna Go play GT5 now -_-
Its Call
SunDance Gold
Its Kinda Pretty
Just wanted to Know if it was a rare Color or not -_-

please forgive -_-:)

Its the nicest gold i've ever seen thats for sure.
 
Ok i Giveup since i wanna Go play GT5 now -_-
Its Call
SunDance Gold
Its Kinda Pretty
Just wanted to Know if it was a rare Color or not -_-

please forgive -_-:)


with duping----no colors rare

next time post the color on the 1st post!

it is a nice color!
 
Back