Is this car a killer?

Messages
164
I`ve found a car in the used market which left me stunned, unfortunately i couldn`t afford it.
Somebody already bought it, is it that good it seems to be?

Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
Belgien

Engine size: 3788cm³
Power: 669kw / 8950 U/min (897 BHP)
Turning moment: 764,40 Nm / 6300 U/min
Drive: FH
Lenght 3880mm
Width: 1990 mm
Height: 1045 mm
Weight: 789 kG

Lvl 23.
1.943.180 Cr
 
Its good but for some reason in GT4 when the AI used it, the car was horrendous.
 
I just bought it. Won a trophy for Sky-High Roller.

I'll let you know how it rides
 
Just did 5 laps of Indy. Didn't have it tuned right so it maxed at 213 MPH. I'd compare it to the 70s Toyota(can't think of the name) you win in B-spec.
 
You mean Toyota 7?
And yeah, the Vertigo is an awesome car.
 
Just posted 3:46 on In the Wind Indy with it. I really have to say I like it. At first I thought it was just the same as the '70 car, but it's very nice. Glad I purchased it.
 
thats sounds like one of the only cars in gt5 that could compete with my beast :cool:
 
Loved this car since GT3 (it was in GT3, right? Or did the wait for GT5 kill my memory?), but the only time I've seen it in GT5 was during Like the Wind at Indy. Needless to say, I lapped it three times (on B-Spec). I'll buy it if I can afford it when it comes around, though, definitely.
 
The power/weight ratio is remarkable, honestly i can`t think about a car which reaches this level, and you still can tune it?
How much downforce can you put on front and rear wing? 35/60 ?
 
I think it WAS in GT3. I love this car. It drives like a dream.
 
Back