Is this car glitched?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Time_Attack
  • 4 comments
  • 1,215 views
Messages
5,428
Messages
Midship_Express
I have a couple of NSX race mods. When I race either of them if I hit anything even with the race damage set to off the car still takes heavy damage and has trouble turning especially while braking. In order to even get the car to turn I must slow down to a crawl or I will spear straight off into the wall.

Obviously I shouldn't be hitting things but it seems to even happen if I get hit by someone else. This makes it very hard for me to race this car online.
 
This is not the first time Ive heard such things with the same car.Under similar conditions too.
 
I had this happen last night, 2hours into the 4hr race at the ring. I thought it was my old driving force pro. The poor NSX would only hit 147mph flat out. I went from 1st to 5th,and finished hoping for big XP. FAIL 4 hours wasted.
 
Off topic but at least you didn't run out of gas on the last lap. I did that in the indy 500.
 
Back