Is this even possible?

• Thread starter StuckGamer
  • 2 comments
United States
New York
StuckGamer
I love the look of the Mazda RX-7 (LM, TC, '90s models), but I'm not crazy about the way they drive. I know very little about hybriding, so I'm just wondering if it's even possible to make... let's say my RX-7 TC retain its look, but have it behave like a Mercedes Sauber.

I love the look of the Mazda RX-7 (LM, TC, '90s models), but I'm not crazy about the way they drive. I know very little about hybriding, so I'm just wondering if it's even possible to make... let's say my RX-7 TC retain its look, but have it behave like a Mercedes Sauber.

I have a RX-7 TC hybrid running with Bentley Speed 8 suspension, and RE Amemiya '06 engine, gearbox, LSD and chassis. Faster but not a great deal more power than a standard TC but a noticeable difference in handling.

It will always be possible to keep your car's looks. What will just change significantly is the performance and handling of your car. Engine sound will also change, depending on what onto it. However, we can't tell you everything or more about this.

Back