Is this meant to be?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MegaManX
  • 6 comments
  • 698 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
11
ok heres the story first..... my friend and i were driving at Nürburgring and decided to play around in the long straight so we did a head to head collision...... i had the Nissan RC89P race car and my friend had the BMW Mclaren race car..... well we had fun going crazy then after i asked to go front bumper to front bumper starting from 0 kmph and start pushing and see who pushes who.... i thought i would of won because my car is stronger but instead he pushed me backfor like 20 meters going 5 kmph...... should the bmw mclaren beat the nissan 89 race car pushing against each other??
 
First of all, its a game, it's not perfect.
Second, The Nissan is probably lighter so it would have less traction going that slow.
We'll never know because anyone with those cars would probably not want to try.
 
in a shoving contest the heavier car with more torque is most likely going to win.
 
Let me find out for you, Ill ask my friend to drive my Nissan RC89P and I'll drive my other car, which happens to be a BMW MacLaren Race Car, and I'll tell you... :dunce:
 
I'm glad to see the question has been answered.

That being the case, I don't see much reason for discussion.
On top of that I don't see much potential for discussion either.

Case closed.
But hey, atleast you had an honest question and got an honest answer in return. 👍

Now for the sake of stopping smart-arse spam amongst other things...
Thread Closed.
 
Kent
Now for the sake of stopping smart-arse spam amongst other things...
Thread Closed.
Smart-arse spamming? Here? You must be thinking about somewhere else....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back