is this ok to buy?

• Thread starter Zetec-ss
  • 8 comments
you won't regret it mate..best GT so far..I bought it from PSStore though..quicker + cheaper...although downside is you won't have any disc copy..

Well, there are english words here and there, but it's mainly japanese. There are only so many menues though, and you will find translations in this forum. If you've played Gran Turismo before though, everything apart of some minor details is pretty much self-explanatory.

mmm..can't really answer that accurately.. I would say 80% japanese language..But most of the menus are graphical icons so you wouldn't loss in translation so much..The translation thread definitely will help you later..

As The Interceptor has said, there are English words here and there. In-game HUD is all in English, bits and bobs of the car names are in English, enough to understand what they are if you know your cars. The main menu options are in English, but their descriptions and the event descriptions, the news, option menus and such are all in Japanese. But we do already have a translation thread if you don't understand anything or you need to ask for a translation.

yeah be careful withw hat some of the ebay auctions claim. my mate told me 2 days ago he bought gt5 prologue in english off somoene in ebay. checked the auction myself and thats what he claimed. Theres no such thing as a 100% english gt5p release yet. Only the japanese release is out.

Latest Posts

Back