Is this the best way to make money?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MANDSILVER9
  • 3 comments
  • 695 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
541
Australia
Victoria
Messages
MANDSILVER9
Currently I am doing the nuhburgring Grand Prix track on the Ferrari seasonal in a 414pp Ferrari 458 Italian which gives me 1.6 mil for 7.40mins of racing are there any better ways than this currently?
Edit: forgot to mention my boost is only 150%.
 
Last edited:
I think that's better than what I currently do. I do the Supercar Festival Seasonal on Fuji with a 2J. It takes about 8 minutes I think. I get around the same amount of credits you get with that Ferrari Seasonal.
 
Make sure your boost is 200%. You can do endurance races but they take a long time so your only choice is to do the seasonal events.
 
Have a read through here and use it for any further questions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back