N nikhil Messages 173 Nov 27, 2010 #1 AI in the license tests? I can't seem to recall any previous titles using them. I guess they got the idea from the driving missions in Prologue...
AI in the license tests? I can't seem to recall any previous titles using them. I guess they got the idea from the driving missions in Prologue...
Snake55wildcat Messages 999 Wales, UK Messages Snake55wildcat Nov 27, 2010 #2 they have been in GT4, but only as the pace car, i think it happened in earlier ones although im not sure, but GT5 is the one with overtaking-based tests and more than one AI on the track during a test
they have been in GT4, but only as the pace car, i think it happened in earlier ones although im not sure, but GT5 is the one with overtaking-based tests and more than one AI on the track during a test