[ISSUE] Alone in the game after each race...

• Thread starter ArnoFR
  • 3 comments
France
Nice
ArnoFR
Hi all,

It's been a few weeks I have a problem in the Lobby, when I enter a game everything is fine, then the race starts, and at the end when everyone goes back to the lobby, I see that all are leaving and I'm alone...whereas others see I left the lobby...
So I get out my "own" lobby to enter the other one (with all the players in), and after another race the issue remains the same...

Any idea ?

I tried on Wi-Fi/ethernet, my internet connexion is good (NAT 2 as well ) and never had any problem before.

Thanks a lot.

Ports issue I guess. There need to be specific ones to be opened.

Maybe somebody also knows if it‘d work to just make the PS4 an exposed host

Similar thing had happened to me during Failrace stream on GT Sport; on brands hatch, i was driving my MR2 before the race when half of the lobby suddenly left the lobby one by one and my timer froze:

upload_2018-3-27_23-57-3.png

Right before i finished the lap, my timer restarted and i managed to set a time lap of around 2 seconds...
Alex a.k.a Failrace screen:
upload_2018-3-28_0-1-47.png

(Notice how some players are still in Failrace screen but not on my side)

The race start on my end:
upload_2018-3-27_23-58-46.png

The start start on Failrace end:
upload_2018-3-28_0-5-8.png

Of course this led to desync or mismatch, other cars don't see me nor do i see them so weird stuff like this ended up happening:

upload_2018-3-28_0-11-36.png

Thanks guys.

I saw the ports needed, did this but still not working...disconnected after each race (alone in the lobby, quite the same actually..)

I just had the problem again with the code : ne-210ae0ae

Back