(ISSUE CLOSED XX) Bug Fix Updates & Unopened Ticket Rewards. Link to Famine’s Explanation of Roulette System in top post

• Thread starter BobDx123
  • 3 comments
This was a super bummer…

I was so excited yesterday that I would have an additional chance to flip my forsaken 5th Aston ticket & 2 engines…. Unfortunately, even all the other tickets, including “S” parts all also remainder the same when I reopened…

Did anyone have a different experience or have “bug fix” only updates without content always done this?
It seems to only be content updates which cause the tickets to change - which is unsurprising if it's the act of inserting new items into the list of prizes re-ordering the list and changing what the reward ID points to, as I've posited previously.

It seems to only be content updates which cause the tickets to change - which is unsurprising if it's the act of inserting new items into the list of prizes re-ordering the list and changing what the reward ID points to, as I've posited previously.
That Makes PERFECT SENSE, thank for reminding me

I forgot about our discussion a short while ago where you explained (fairly in depth) to me how the original process of ticket rewards work. Of course, if they don’t add anything it’s the same as if we re-opened any other day…

Below is a link to Famine explaining how this and the roulette system works, which I forgot about

Post in thread 'Lowest prizes roulette'
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/lowest-prizes-roulette.415689/post-13928310

Last edited:
Back