Issue redeeming codes

  • Thread starter Thread starter squishydk
  • 4 comments
  • 745 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
243
Messages
squishydk
Somehow both my pre-order and SE bonus codes says: Invalid or expired when i try to use them. I am typing it the right place, double checking spelling, case sensitive. Only issue could be servers not working somehow, but game has been online all day if im not mistaken, and it is the 24th now.

Anyone else having issues like this?
 
Had the same thing earlier today, but I'd wait till its "properly" the 24th ;)
 
Yes I have the same problem!

It was like this when I got the game on friday so I thought it had to be locked until the 24th, but now it is the 24th!
 
No. Who knows wat timezone PD is going from, but GMT is in 40 mins. Japan is already the 24th. US still has a few more hours.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back