Issue with screen enlargement?

• Thread starter coyb20
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
Aberdeen
Cubiziod
Hello all,

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, I have not been online as much as I want to what with exams and the like. I went on GT7 for some Manufacturers Cup practice and I have issues with the screen. Its kind of hard to explain but it seems like the game visual as a whole is just too large for my TV screen? This is the first time since game launch I have had this issue and I was wondering if anyone else has it or if there’s a fix for it? Im not that great at technical stuff with my TV so any advice would be appreciated. Ill see if I can attach a photo soon.

Thanks,

Finlay

Guys, I think it may be an issue with my Playstation as the screen is also enlarged watching others play GT7 as well. Any fixes known?

Hello all,

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, I have not been online as much as I want to what with exams and the like. I went on GT7 for some Manufacturers Cup practice and I have issues with the screen. Its kind of hard to explain but it seems like the game visual as a whole is just too large for my TV screen? This is the first time since game launch I have had this issue and I was wondering if anyone else has it or if there’s a fix for it? Im not that great at technical stuff with my TV so any advice would be appreciated. Ill see if I can attach a photo soon.

Thanks,

Finlay
What about other games or just stuff like the Playstation menus and Store etc?

Back