Issues fixed?XBOne 

England
Cheshire
Wormgod_
RPM Bibblefish
I stopped playing project cars a few months back, think it was post patch 3 but can't honestly remember, when i discovered i was still losing setups between races and running almost no negative camber seemed to be the fastest build for every track.

I've always intended to go back once these two issues were fixed, can anyone confirm if they've sorted them yet?

Bump, anyone?
Camber bug yet to be fixed, possibly next patch (7.0) and there is still a save issue with Xbox I hear. I've found a similar save issue with the new
DLC tracks on PS4. Perhaps someone with an Xbox can give you more info.

Camber bug yet to be fixed, possibly next patch (7.0) and there is still a save issue with Xbox I hear. I've found a similar save issue with the new
DLC tracks on PS4. Perhaps someone with an Xbox can give you more info.

Cheers Bleeder, thanks for confirming. The camber bug is enough reason for me not playing again until it's fixed.

Cheers Bleeder, thanks for confirming. The camber bug is enough reason for me not playing again until it's fixed.
It hasn't made any difference to my enjoyment whatsoever. I don't even use the camber exploit as I'm not even sure it affects all cars. The rest of the game is in a much better place than at launch.

It hasn't made any difference to my enjoyment whatsoever. I don't even use the camber exploit as I'm not even sure it affects all cars. The rest of the game is in a much better place than at launch.

I'm more of a hotlapper than anything else and i was finding the cars i tested a good half second quicker. I didn't want to have to retune all the cars again as soon as they fixed it so decided to ditch hotlapping for a while and give career a go. I then found saved set ups were not loading between races and that was the last straw.

To save my sanity i'll come back soon as they've fixed it.

I'm more of a hotlapper than anything else and i was finding the cars i tested a good half second quicker. I didn't want to have to retune all the cars again as soon as they fixed it so decided to ditch hotlapping for a while and give career a go. I then found saved set ups were not loading between races and that was the last straw.

To save my sanity i'll come back soon as they've fixed it.
Fair enough. This game has driven us all slightly mad at some point :P

I stopped playing project cars a few months back, think it was post patch 3 but can't honestly remember, when i discovered i was still losing setups between races and running almost no negative camber seemed to be the fastest build for every track.

I've always intended to go back once these two issues were fixed, can anyone confirm if they've sorted them yet?

Guys, just bumping an old thread to check if these two issues have been fixed yet?

Back