F f_399 Messages 540 Jun 13, 2011 #1 I just noticed it after the update, sometimes when i leave a room the game freezes. It isnt such a big problem if i didnt spend time tuning a car online and i cant save it because it freezes This happen to anyone else? I used both my ps3 and brothers and same outcome
I just noticed it after the update, sometimes when i leave a room the game freezes. It isnt such a big problem if i didnt spend time tuning a car online and i cant save it because it freezes This happen to anyone else? I used both my ps3 and brothers and same outcome
E esoxhntr Messages 1,291 ontario Jun 13, 2011 #2 yes freezes at random points i've noticed. sometimes trying to leave room, entering track, im sure there were others too
yes freezes at random points i've noticed. sometimes trying to leave room, entering track, im sure there were others too
F f_399 Messages 540 Jun 13, 2011 #3 yeah now every time i do something major on tuning my car i purposely leave to make sure it saves or i still remember what i did in case it doesnt kinda annoying
yeah now every time i do something major on tuning my car i purposely leave to make sure it saves or i still remember what i did in case it doesnt kinda annoying
KamyKaze1098 Messages 2,095 Portugal Messages KamyKaze1098 Jun 13, 2011 #4 Yep. Freezed just now. It's begining to annoy me too.
luckylefty2gunz Messages 677 Messages luckylefty2gunz Jun 13, 2011 #5 i have been freezing a lot when trying view or buy cars online or at used dealership
CodeRedR51 Premium Messages 56,006 United States Jun 13, 2011 #7 Mine froze last night when I closed down my FMSC room. Had to quit to the XMB.
F f_399 Messages 540 Jun 13, 2011 #8 yeah thats what i have to do its not so bad when i havent tuned the car and just raced its sucks when you do critical changes to your tune and it wont save
yeah thats what i have to do its not so bad when i havent tuned the car and just raced its sucks when you do critical changes to your tune and it wont save
V8 Rumble Messages 559 CT Messages SUBY25 Jun 13, 2011 #9 Yes seems to be a big pain. I racked up quite a bit of credits a few days ago online and trying to exit the lobby it froze up and lost the credits and some tunes I did on some cars. It has frozen up on me a few times after that too. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.
Yes seems to be a big pain. I racked up quite a bit of credits a few days ago online and trying to exit the lobby it froze up and lost the credits and some tunes I did on some cars. It has frozen up on me a few times after that too. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.