Issues uploading liveries, anyone else?

• Thread starter Safoo
  • 3 comments
Canada
North America
Safoo71
Good day all,

I was unable to upload my liveries to Gt Sport yesterday, no warning message... everything looks A o.k. with regards to saving, uploading, and sharing but they are nowhere to be found???

Anyone else having this issue?

Good day all,

I was unable to upload my liveries to Gt Sport yesterday, no warning message... everything looks A o.k. with regards to saving, uploading, and sharing but they are nowhere to be found???

Anyone else having this issue?

Yes I have the same problem! Everything else is ok, but my liveries have vanished? Have no idea why or what caused this.
Did you solve your problem?

Yes I have the same problem! Everything else is ok, but my liveries have vanished? Have no idea why or what caused this.
Did you solve your problem?

I solved my uploading issue by deleting a ton of unfinished liveries from within the livery editor. No warning that I should, just figured I might have too many liveries... When I did that I was able to finally upload and share my liveries. Before that, I was unable to save liveries as well, quite the pain when you spend hours making something just to find out you can't save it!!!

I know someone else who has lost the ability to edit all his old liveries, but they are all still in his library...? but he got a message that his save data was corrupted...

I solved my uploading issue by deleting a ton of unfinished liveries from within the livery editor. No warning that I should, just figured I might have too many liveries... When I did that I was able to finally upload and share my liveries. Before that, I was unable to save liveries as well, quite the pain when you spend hours making something just to find out you can't save it!!!

I know someone else who has lost the ability to edit all his old liveries, but they are all still in his library...? but he got a message that his save data was corrupted...

I'm happy you solved your issues! Yes this is so frustrating when you finish a new design to find out it's useless.
I will try doing the same and see if it works for me?
Thanks

Back